Visit Connect Adopt Website

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Friend told me Last night

"I 100% support what you are doing and I am totally for adoption so I am willing to do my part as a friend in helping you spread the word. As a mother in my job to help children...not just my own but others as well. I pray for you that this journey you are on will be a huge success and that you will be able to help many families achieve their dream of having children!!!"

Thank you to all that help move the dream of family forward.


Thanks for sharing my adoption journeys,
Jared

Thinking about adoption?
Open your adoption opportunities with this revolutionary tool that allows you to be shown to multiple birth parents, by multiple adoption professional nation wide, increasing your ability to find your family:

adoptive_family_center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing my adoption journeys,

Jared


Thinking about adoption?
Like us on facebook and see how we are planning on opening your adoption opportunities with a revolutionary tool that allows you to be shown to multiple birth parents, by multiple adoption professional nation wide, increasing your ability to find your family:


<a href = "http:www.facebook.com/connectadopt>Like us On Facebook at </a>