Visit Connect Adopt Website

Monday, September 12, 2011

Adoption Finalization Date Set

Today my wife called me and informed me that our adoption court date has been set for our youngest 2 children (siblings) "Sassy" (4yrs) and "Mike" (15mnths). It has been 8 long months. I can not wait for it to be done. The waiting for all things to be finalized has been long. It will be nice to hear the gavel drop.

Sassy will be jumping for joy she came into our home at 3 and now is four. She asks everyday "when are we going to see the judge!" She will have to find a new question to ask. I wonder what it will be?

My oldest boy "Squints" my older girls "Flicka" and "Bella" and my second youngest son "Franky" will be excited to have our family completed. It has been over 20yrs of waiting for this day. This completion of our family but it is finally completed.

Thanks for sharing my adoption journeys,
Jared

Thinking about adoption?
Open your adoption opportunities with this revolutionary tool that allows you to be shown to multiple birth parents, by multiple adoption professional nation wide, increasing your ability to find your family:


adoptive_family_center

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing my adoption journeys,

Jared


Thinking about adoption?
Like us on facebook and see how we are planning on opening your adoption opportunities with a revolutionary tool that allows you to be shown to multiple birth parents, by multiple adoption professional nation wide, increasing your ability to find your family:


<a href = "http:www.facebook.com/connectadopt>Like us On Facebook at </a>